- Additional information
The KLIM Optics grant true protection in front of screens. These glasses protect your eyes from the harmful blue light emitted by screens.
Their German-made lenses are conceived to block this type of light and protect your eyes when you spend multiple hours every day in front of a screen.
Very light and extremely comfortable, the structure of the KLIM Optics is made of TR90, a next generation material which is very popular in high-end glasses.
- Take care of your eyes’ health. The human eye hasn’t evolved to stare at a screen many hours a day. This is why the blue light from screens leads to many health issues down the road. The main ones are the retina macular degeneration as well as cataract. Protect yourself today.
- Improve your sleep. Screens prevent you from quickly falling into a restful sleep, notably by messing with your circadian cycle. This is caused by the blue light. By filtering it, you can very quickly fall asleep and enjoy a full night of proper rest. Invest in your sleep!
- Anti-fatigue, anti-headache and become more productive. Do you ever, after spending a few hours in a front of the screen, get tired eyes — maybe they feel a bit dry — or a headache? The KLIM Optics will solve this: your eyes will be rested and you will be more attentive. If you play video games, this will allow you to play at peak performance.
- Affordable price. We have identified an issue in the blue light filtering glasses market. You either have expensive glasses that are not for every budget or very cheap glasses that give you bogus protection. With KLIM Optics, we wished to offer you great protection at a reasonable price.
- High quality. Our glasses filter 92 % (at 400 nm) of the blue light — way higher than the industry average. The lenses are German made. The frame is partly made of TR90, a very robust but light material. The glasses only weigh 20g, you won’t feel them on your nose.
- Important. if you already use normal glasses, we recommend the KLIM OTG, which are clip-on and attach to your existing glasses.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 3.2 × 3.5 cm|