Our primary goals in collecting information are to administer, monitor, and improve the Site, its features and content, and to provide and improve the Services and verify that users of the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do this so as to improve user experiences for Site visitors, customers, and users of our Services.
How We Collect Information
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Woocommerce to power our online store–you can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://woocommerce.com/privacy%20policy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of our emails sent to you.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Candidate Privacy Note
This notice applies to personal data of applicants applying for positions with KLIM Technologies.
KLIM Technologies takes privacy very seriously and therefore likes to inform you which data it collects, as well as when and how it deals with your personal data.
The Personal Data we process
We process the following personal data related to you:
Information that you provide to us:
- Identifiers – such as your name, email address, contact details, telephone
- Location information such as your address.
- Professional or employment information – such as your resume/CV, certifications, and qualifications.
- Education information – such as your school or university, your degree and grades earned, your major, and your graduation date.
- Special categories of data – such as ethnicity, national origin, any disabilities you may have, marital status, gender identity and expression, citizenship or citizenship status, and military or veteran status which we may receive directly from you if you mention it in your resume/CV, Cover Letter/Motivation Letter.
Information that we receive from third party sources:
- Feedback from referees we may have contacted, subject to your permission, as part of our recruitment process.
You are not required to provide your personal data during the application process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
The “recipients” of your personal data
- Our Recruitment team, interview panelists and department heads to whom your position would report will generally receive your work and education history and your application.
- Applicant software service provider currently BambooHR LLC, 335 South 560 West, Lindon, Utah 84042, U.S.A., who will generally receive your entire application and messages that we exchange with you via that platform, such as invitations to interviews. Bamboo HR is committed to complying with the European Union’s data protection regulations under a data processing agreement that incorporates the EU Commission approved “standard contractual clauses” (https://ctfl.io/link_to_EU_SCC) in accordance with GDPR article 46.2(c)).
- Subject to your permission, referees who will receive identifiers such as your name and employment and/or education information such as reference to the common former or current employer you may have or other such commonality between you and your referee.
- If the interview takes place using Zoom Video Communication, Inc. Such data includes: identifiers (such as name, email address, optional profile photo), content (such as voice and video calls, chat messages, files, whiteboards and other information shared in the video conferencing service), metadata related to the meeting and telephony or other connectivity data (such as meeting topic, start and end time, participant IP addresses, device/hardware information, phone number). Zoom is committed to complying with the European Union’s data protection regulations under a data processing agreement that incorporates the EU Commission approved “standard contractual clauses” (https://ctfl.io/link_to_EU_SCC) in accordance with GDPR article 46.2(c)).
The period for which your personal data will be stored
In the event of a rejection, candidate data will be deleted after 1 month unless it is apparent that the data will be needed for legal reasons, such as for legal claims. If you are offered a job in the context of the application process, the data will be transferred to our HR information system which is currently BambooHR LLC.
For more information on processing your personal data by KLIM, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
If you are located in Europe, your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].