KLIM Technologies is a company founded in 2015. It has experienced rapid growth to become one of the leading sellers on Amazon, by identifying opportunities in the market, superior operations, in-house quality improvement, and truly exceptional customer service.
KLIM Technologies is looking for a new Remote Product Manager.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
We are looking to expand our team of Product Managers to grow our product portfolio for our 6 brands.
By joining us as a Product Manager you will:
- Find new promising product/market opportunities
- Source or develop new products from scratch in collaboration with our In-house Design Department
- Test samples and suggest any improvements that need to be made
- Manage production in collaboration with our team in China
- Give art direction to our Graphic Design Team to make user-friendly manuals and packaging and high converting visuals and listings
- Manage product launches on Amazon in collaboration with our Operations Managers.
You will report to the Lead Product Manager and join the Product Manager Team. You will also work in close collaboration with our Graphic Design Team, In-house Design Team, Chinese Team, Operations Managers, and Customer Support so that you can launch new products successfully. In addition to your immediate contributions as Product Manager, the goal is that you can progressively grow your skills, productivity, and responsibilities.
You will be expected to have
This job will be a right fit for you if:
- You have an eye for new product/market opportunities. On the job, you will learn and use multiple data tools, but you are able to use your own creativity and intuition as well to spot great market opportunities.
- You’re good with numbers and spreadsheets to find data-driven patterns to approve or dismiss new product opportunities
- You have a customer-first mindset. You’re able to develop an understanding of what drives customers so that you can target all product-related decisions based on the demand side of the market.
- You have excellent communication skills as you will work with multiple departments on a daily basis.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives you to push forward the company as a whole rather than simply focusing on your own performance.
- You are organized and can manage multiple products and projects simultaneously whilst keeping realistic deadlines.
- You learn fast and always have a positive energy towards new challenges.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have proficient English writing and verbal skills
And about the conditions?
- 2500 € & up based on the profile
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a paternity and maternity leave scheme in place.
- A set-up of KLIM products
- Pay-rise policy: 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise).
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance.
- An individual bonus based on your portfolio's performance.
- A discretionary yearly budget of 1500 euros to cover your IT expenses and gift your friends and family.
You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Due to time zone differences, we accept applications only from Asian and European time zones.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, and all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
What does the full hiring process look like?
We fully believe in transparency. Here is how the hiring process looks, so you know all the details before you apply. We’ll contact you at each step of the process to let you know how it’s going :)
Technical interview + paid test job (yes, it’s a test but it’s still work and should be compensated)
Job offer - Welcome to KLIM!
*Note: this process may be slightly varied depending on the position.
Come work with us! Click here to apply.