Remote Product Manager Internship
Your duties and responsibilities
He/She will be helping the Product Manager with ensuring that (a) the process from concept to launch is as fast as possible and (b) the quality of the end product is impeccable.
The Intern will work with the marketing team, the engineering team and the sourcing team. We strongly believe in leaving a lot of autonomy to make decisions whatever the position in the company, this is no exception.
Our success has been based on our ability to quickly fill-in gaps in the market & bring superior product quality at our price point. New products are the biggest vector of growth for us. You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
At KLIM we strongly believe in an unglamourous, but pragmatic approach to product development. We only go into markets where we believe we see an unmet need and bring a better product than the competition.
Thanks to ecommerce and platforms such as Amazon we have at our disposal millions of negative reviews that let us know customers are unsatisfied. No need for focus groups and such, we just have to listen to what customers are telling us.
Customers’ dissatisfaction is our opportunity.
You will be in charge of:
- In cooperation with the New Products team, come up with and filter product ideas.
- Communicate clearly to the sourcing and engineering team what we want to do with new products.
- Push hard the sourcing and engineering team to ensure speed and quality.
- In coordination with the marketing team prepare packaging, the user manual and any driver if needed.
- Communicate clearly to marketing and sales the strengths of the new products.
- Act as the product expert and perform training sessions with the marketing and technical support teams.
To fit this position
- An understanding of the product development process, technology and trends in consumer electronics
- Experience with market research and data analysis
- Customer-centric -> you are great at understanding customers’ needs and wants
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills with a drive to create well defined products with clearly articulated benefits
- The best candidate will be insightful, creative and decisive. Emphasis on decisiveness, we want to move fast.
We also invite you to read our Playbook, so that you can make sure your philosophy matches the company’s.
You must be...
Autonomous, Reliable, Organised, Hardworking
Willing to learn + have Growth mindset
Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker