What are your duties and responsibilities?
As a Marketplace Manager, your role will be to:
- Detect marketplaces with the most potential for KLIM
- Build a business plan for each marketplace
- Roll out the operational launch for these marketplaces.
- Once launched, manage the daily operations in these marketplaces.
You will be the main decision-maker in the marketplaces you launch. You will mainly work with the CEO, the Head of Marketplaces and the 2 Market Managers, but you can expect to work with virtually the whole company, as you will tackle a wide variety of subjects.
To fit this position
- Fluent in English
- Logical thinking / working with numbers
- Self starter
- Ability to learn
- Ability to take decisions and stand by these decisions
- MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work on a wide variety of subjects (no job is too small)
You must be...
- Autonomous, Reliable, Organised, Hardworking, Analytical Skills, Willing to learn + Growth mindset.
- Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker.
- Related degrees or experiences aren’t required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing new marketplaces opportunities
- Opening new marketplaces (from the account set up to the first sale)
- Building a business plan for each marketplace: which products to launch, at which price etc.
- Managing the daily operations for those marketplaces (shipments, daily business decisions…)
- Keeping track of sales and taking business decisions based on those numbers (price or listing adjustments, promotion & deals…)
- Managing Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns in the new marketplaces
- Assisting the Sales & Operations team on a wide variety of subjects (market research, logistics, sales, PPC)