Graphic Designer Assistant
What are your duties and responsibilities?
Each product needs to be processed carefully and needs good graphic assets to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
We want our graphic assets to me remembered by the customers and bring them a smile, as well as contribute to the overall identity of our brand.
At KLIM you will be in charge of preparing high-quality manuals and packaging. You will also be helping with graphic content for both new and old products for listing pictures (on Amazon, our store & more), creating marketing banners for ads or mailing campaigns, adding languages to pictures for our multilingual pages, and helping with our 3D and videos.
You will work together with our Graphic Design Manager to deliver the best graphic assets possible to match the exact needs of every product.
You must be...
- Proficient in English
- Related graphic design/document design studies
- Great picture retouching skills & picture composition (with Photoshop or similar)
- Great at vector image design (with Illustrator or similar)
- Great at document design and desktop publishing (with InDesign or similar)
- Open to learn new tools
- At least 1 year experience in the field
Preferred Experience (Not Required)
- Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D, motion graphics and/or 3D knowledge
- Proficiency in Corel Draw
- Abilities in German, French, Spanish or Mandarin
Personal Qualities Needed
- Willing to always keep learning
- System-oriented (i.e. find ways to do the job better and faster)
- Geek tendencies are a plus