French Customer Service Agent
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be in charge of:
- Assisting our French speaking customers
- Answering empathetically to each customer in order to match their exact needs
- Reporting the issues our customers encounter
- A lot of companies underestimate customer service. We do not, we consider it a top priority. Word of mouth is our number 1 marketing channel and we intend to keep doing better. We are a customer-obsessed company.
- Each customer needs to be answered as an individual. It requires a keen understanding of human psychology.
You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
Skills & Qualifications
- Perfect in French
- Proficient in English
- Abilities in German, Italian, Spanish or Mandarin is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- System-oriented (i.e. find ways to do the job better and faster)
- Geek tendencies are a plus
- Some technical knowledge
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
Between 13600€ and 22800€ based on the profile
Flexible schedule, but expect 40 hours a week
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
1000€ a year in learning and IT stipend
Send us your résumé and letter of motivation.
We accept open applications. All nationalities are welcome.
If none of these job offers fit your skills but you think you have something to contribute, feel free to apply!
Our company’s hiring philosophy is to believe in juniors for what are supposed to be senior positions. The trade off is that we are looking for people who can quickly get up to speed and help the company grow over the long term.