What are your duties and responsibilities?
At KLIM we make a long-term commitment to our customers. We vouch for the quality of our products. Every feedback received is evaluated and directed towards product improvement. New ideas are continuously tested. We insist on grabbing all opportunities for growth.
As the Finance controller, you will be responsible to provide all information to keep the wheels turning. Accurate and timely financial information is key to making the right decisions. We are not just interested in just the gross numbers, but the details. Every link in the chain is important. We like to drill down the numbers to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Every market & every product is assessed for returns, growth potential & brand visibility.
Although finance is sometimes looked at as a routine job, we want you to be creative. You will be expected to look at the results with a fresh perspective, study different factors and draw meaningful conclusions.
To fit this position
- Fluent in English
- Firm grasp on numbers
- In-depth knowledge of the entire finance function
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Previous experience in a finance role
You must be...
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiate rates for lines of credit, vendors, subscriptions and other financial contracts
- Oversee the Amazon fee check process for all marketplaces
- Inspect expense ledgers and find room to reduce costs across the business
- Approve invoices that need to be paid
- Reconcile all bank statements
- Prepare and publish monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Prepare and publish monthly management reports
- Work closely with the executive team and contribute to financial strategy decisions
- Coordinate with the tax consultants for filing VAT returns, validate their tax computations and provide any additional schedules required
- Coordinate with the auditors and provide the documents required