Duties & Responsibilities
You will be in charge of:
- Assisting our CEO and HR Director with general administrative tasks such as: posting job adverts and following-up communication with applicants, generating sales report, administration duties from Amazon, research tasks.
- Providing admin support to other functions such as sales, marketing, logistics and operations.
- Managing the day to day running of the company’s website (this does not require any technical knowledge).
- Any other additional administrative duties.
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional English
- Any other language a plus
- Solid computer skills
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
Based on the profile
Flexible schedule, but expect 35 hours a week
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
1000€ a year in learning and IT stipend
Discretionary bonus scheme, 2 pay rise a year
Send your résumé and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept open applications. All nationalities are welcome.
If none of these job offers fit your skills but you think you have something to contribute, feel free to apply! Send us your CV at email@example.com
Our company’s hiring philosophy is to believe in juniors for what are supposed to be senior positions. The trade off is that we are looking for people who can quickly get up to speed and help the company grow over the long term.