Remote Executive Assistant & HR
Your duties and responsibilities
- Human resources. Both internally, in terms of improving internal communications and performance. And externally, by leading the hiring effort.
- Acting as a multiplier for the CEO. The end goal is for you to be extremely knowledgeable and have a wide breadth of understanding of the business to take over and lead some projects by yourself.
We strongly believe in leaving a lot of autonomy to make decisions whatever the position in the company, this is no exception. You will not be a simple executant, you will conceive of and lead your own projects.
At KLIM, we strongly believe that details are everything. We strongly value operational excellence. In most companies everyone is running around extinguishing fires of their own making and applying superficial band-aids to problems, and they are often celebrated for it.
We strive to work differently, go to the root causes of issues we face and apply long-term solutions.
You will be given ambitious targets and will be expected to be resourceful.
We are looking for someone who strives in being accountable, be it in success or failure.
Your responsibilities will include, but not only :
- Boost our employer brand to attract great candidates.
- Have excellent judgement as the first filter for applicants.
- Lead the onboarding of new hires.
- Organise activities to boost team cohesion.
- Refine our HR policies to ensure everything is clear.
- Organise the company retreat.
- Organise the bi-annual General Assembly.
- Various admin tasks for the CEO.
- Be a sounding board for the CEO.
To fit this position
- Strong organizational skills
- Curious, hungry to learn and understand
- Comfortable with people
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong spoken and written English
- Bonus if you know Mandarin or French
We also invite you to read our Playbook, so that you can make sure your philosophy matches the company’s.