Digital Marketing & Marketplace Manager Assistant (6-month internship)
Your duties and responsibilities
He/she will also have the opportunity to learn how an e-commerce business operates and be a part of this process.
You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
You will be in charge of:
- Defining the partnership & outreach strategy with the Growth Team and the CEO.
- Reaching out to potential partners (specialised websites, influencers, editors, digital marketing tools…).
- Assess these opportunities and issue a recommendation on the potential partnerships (go/no-go).
- Once decided, launch & follow-up those partnerships.
- Establish and maintain a pool of relevant partners.
- Marketplace management: help with everyday tasks such as price changes, listing updates, pay per click advertising adjustments…
As part of the Growth Team, you will be properly trained and assisted on these tasks. However, we expect a great deal of autonomy from you.
To fit this position
- Digital Marketing knowledge. Degree or relevant experience in Digital marketing is a plus.
- Growth Mindset: you are able to quickly identify relevant opportunities for a brand like KLIM.
- Strongly motivated team player able to drive projects autonomously.
- Result-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Best candidate will be insightful with the ability to quickly understand KLIM’s landscape & identify suitable opportunities for growth.
You must be...
- Autonomous, Reliable, Organised, Hardworking
- Willing to learn + have Growth mindset
- Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker