Remote Brand and Operations Manager
ABOUT KLIM TECHNOLOGIES
KLIM was founded in 2015 from a $521 investment. We sell across multiple categories, with a general focus on customer electronics. Since then we have grown very quickly with a focus on operational excellence, customer-centric product development and exceptional customer service.
The company is 35-people strong, with an office and warehouse in Shenzhen and an otherwise fully distributed team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In most companies everyone is running around extinguishing fires of their own making and applying superficial band-aids to problems, and they are often celebrated for it. We make an effort to approach problems differently, investigate their root causes, and implement long-term solutions.
By joining us as a Brand and Operations Manager you will:
- Decide the price and marketing strategy at a product level keeping customer interests in mind.
- Analyse product performance frequently and arrive at logical conclusions.
- Constantly course correct in response to the market. Speed is key.
- Ensure that all products are in compliance with all applicable marketplace regulations
- Coordinate with the production and logistics teams to ensure that sufficient inventories are available to meet sales targets.
- Communicate your decisions clearly to the team.
- Strive to be the most authoritative expert for your portfolio.
You will report to the COO and join the Operations Department. You will also work in close collaboration with the Production and Graphic Design teams so that you can implement the best strategies for your portfolio successfully. In addition to managing your portfolio, the goal is that you can progressively grow your skill, productivity and responsibilities.
- have a good understanding of operations
- are detail oriented -> you should be able to come up with sales strategies based on facts and solid research.
- are able to think logically and take into account how decisions may affect product performance, costs, and any other relevant factors.
- are able to identify problems, brainstorm and then present a clear plan of action
- learn fast and always have a positive energy towards new challenges
- are persistent -> constantly evaluate situations and think critically to find solutions
- are able to work collaboratively in a group and have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute
- are able to prioritise tasks and plan your time well in a fast-paced environment
PROS AND CONS
|Fully remote||You live where you want and create your own schedule||If you are very extroverted and derive your energy from working in physical proximity to others this job is not for you|
|High level of autonomy||You will be given the opportunity to fully use your brain, and be both the architect and the builder||You will largely be left to figure things out for yourself, if you are uncomfortable with ambiguity it may not be for you|
|High expectations||You will be challenged and grow very quickly, it will be stimulating and energizing||If you react badly to pressure it may not be for you|
WHAT DOES THE FULL HIRING PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- HR interview
- Technical interview + paid test job (yes, it’s a test but it’s still work and should be compensated)
- CEO interview
- Job offer – Welcome to KLIM!
*Note: this process may be slightly varied depending on the position.